We are seeking new trustees to join the Board of the charity. Our Board is dynamic and diverse, passionate about the arts and active within local communities and the creative industries, commercial and voluntary sectors.
Experience and skills
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic about contemporary arts, culture, the city of Sheffield and who are able to commit themselves for a period of 3-6 years.
Previous experience of Board membership is not required; induction and training is provided.
We are interested in hearing from people with skills, knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
– Arts and cultural leadership and artistic practice
– Diverse perspectives – e.g. under 25s and different cultural identities
– Different communities
– Public sector administration or fundraising
– Business leadership including HR and financial management
– Technology – particularly digital technology
Find out more on our Jobs and Volunteering page.