Site Gallery has been accepting applications from UK based visual artists for its acclaimed Platform residency programme. Artists were invited to propose an idea for which they need time, space and investment to develop to proof of concept stage. We will be commissioning up to four gallery-based residencies from summer 2015 to spring 2016.
We are now closed for entries.
Each residency, worth approximately £6,000 includes:
• a production budget
• a fee of approximately £1000
• travel and accommodation
• use of the galleries and gallery resources for a period of 3 – 5 weeks
• the support of a project mentor
• a writer to produce a critical text on the artist’s practice
• a programme of public events
The deadline for applications was 5pm, Friday 31 October.
For any enquiries regarding the application process, please email Platform@sitegallery.org
Download a plan of the gallery with measurements.
Site Gallery gratefully acknowledges the support of the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation for generously funding the Platform residency programme 2013 to 2016.