We’re really looking forward to welcoming you to Site Gallery. Your safety is our priority, so you’ll notice some changes before and during your visit. A new ticket booking system, signage and social distancing measures are in place, and face coverings must be worn to keep our visitors, staff and volunteers safe.
Below you can find details on how to book your visit, all the measures we’ve put in place and what we’re asking of you. We’re following Government guidance to make sure the whole building is Covid-secure.
Booking your visit:
You now need to pre-book a timed entry ticket to visit Site Gallery. We’ve introduced pre-booking as it allows us to take your details for Test and Trace, and manage capacity, so please ensure that we have accurate contact details for at least 1 person in your household. All touch points within the Points of Rupture exhibition are sanitised in between visits and we ask that you use the benches if you’d like to take a seat. Click here to book and view available dates and times.
When you arrive:
If you have pre-booked your ticket, please have your ticket available on your phone for us to check you in.
- The number of visitors has been reduced to allow for 2m social distancing
- We don’t allow households to meet indoors
- Clear signage is being displayed to guide people safely around the gallery
- The entrance is being kept open for fresh air in the building
- Hand sanitiser stations are available to use in all public/shared spaces
- All areas and facilities are being thoroughly and regularly cleaned
- Cashless payments are being taken in the cafe and shop to limit contact
- Face coverings are required by law during your visit, unless you are exempt
- Staff are provided with PPE appropriate to their roles
For information on visiting Kollective Kitchen, please visit their website here.
If you/anyone you live with feels unwell/displays COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the gallery.
We’ll continue to review, manage risk and respond to any changes in Government guidance, keeping our staff and visitors up-to-date as we go.
Site Gallery is free to enter but we really need your support to help us through this crisis. You can make a cash or contactless donation during your visit in our reception area, or make a purchase in the shop or cafe to support us. Thank you.